1to1 Pilates Reformer Training
Have a read of this and see if this resonates with you………
- Frustrated with back and joint pain being an everyday occurrence?
- Do you lack the confidence to move and be active?
- Are you feeling less fit and flexible each year?
- Do you want to exercise but don’t know what to do for the best?
- Do you struggle to get out of bed in a morning or even put your shoes on?
- Want to lose weight but struggle to stick to anything that makes a difference?
- Are you feeling stressed and frustrated that people don’t seem to understand how this affects your life?
4 reasons why you should book your FREE 30-minute ‘Reduce Your Back & Joint Pain’ Consultation
- Discover 2 exercises that could help keep you moving throughout the day and reduce your aches and pains at night
- Find out how you sit and stand can massively affect your aches and pains (and what needs to change)
- Learn how to trust your body again and get moving
- We will share how we help others achieve lasting results when previous attempts have failed (and their secret to lasting success)
If you’ve answered YES to any of the above, we want you to know that we understand and that you’re in the right place. We are here to help you stand taller, feel stronger, move with confidence and no longer feel like your body lets you down. It’s time to take the first step towards creating a healthier, fitter version of you – with our help.
Here at Yogomotiv, when you work one on one with us, we are solely focused on you and improving not only your health and fitness, but ensuring that it makes a difference to your life as well. We look at the whole package – from lifestyle and nutrition, to posture and fitness – and provide you with a long term solution to reducing your pain and getting you back to the normal, active lifestyle you want without being held back by your body.
Call or Email to book your FREE 30-minute ‘Reduce your back and joint pain’ Consultation
No obligation, no pressure, just some honest advice from someone who has been there, and got out the other side. If you’ve wanted to try Pilates but were worried that you wouldn’t be able to keep up, or that you struggle to get up and down off the floor easily – we’ll show you that anyone can do this (honestly!)
Our studio is full of people just like you. You’ don’t need to have done Pilates before to come and try – and you certainly don’t need to be able to touch your toes before you can start!
More information about the programs that would suit you best:
Motivated self started able to work-out on your own with a little guidance? Short on time? The program that will suit you best is our Refine Program
Struggle with motivation to stick to something long term? Want long lasting results? The program that will suit you best is our Restore Program
Want a complete transformation from life-limiting pain to pain-free in just three months? Want to make a massive difference to your lifestyle and activity levels? The program that will suit you best is our Transform Program
Call our Front Desk on: 01908 330 243
If you’re still not sure, or would like to have a chat with us first, contact our Front Desk team using the form below and they will be happy to answer any of your questions and get you booked in for a free consultation.