Fed up with Back Pain?
4 reasons why you should book your FREE ‘Reduce Your Back & Joint Pain’ Pilates Taster Session
- Learn the benefits of improving your posture and its effects on reducing stiffness of joints and alleviating aches and pains
- Find out that being the new person in class means you can still do the exercises and get great results (without having to be able to touch your toes from the start!)
- Discover 2 exercises that could help reduce your back ache right now.
- We will share how we help others achieve lasting results when previous attempts have failed (and their secret to lasting success)
Could this be you?
I want to……
- Feel stronger
- Improve my posture
- Be able to get out of bed in a morning (without struggling)
- Reduce back & joint aches and pains
- Have more energy
- Look and feel younger
If you’ve answered YES to any of the above, you’re definitely in the right place. We are here to help you stand taller, feel stronger, move with confidence and no longer feel like your body lets you down. It’s time to take the first step towards creating a healthier, fitter version of you – with our help.
Here at Yogomotiv, we’re all about living life to the full without being held back because of the toll work and life takes on the body. With some simple exercises and movement on a regular basis, we are 100% sure that you will feel better, move better and look better too.
All our classes are Beginner friendly – our team of instructors will help guide you through moves and exercises (giving options where needed) so that everyone can leave the class feeling taller, stronger and ready to take on the world again (even after a long day at work!).
Call or Email to book your FREE ‘Reduce Your Back & Joint Pain’ Pilates Taster Session
No obligation, no pressure, just the opportunity to give Pilates a go and see how you feel. If you’ve wanted to try a class but were worried that you wouldn’t be able to keep up, or that you struggle to get up and down off the floor easily – we’ll show you that anyone can do this (honestly!)
Our classes are full of people just like you. You’ don’t need to have done a class before to come and try – and you certainly don’t need to be able to touch your toes before you can start!
Call our Front Desk on: 01908 330 243
Take a look at our class timetable and find a class that you think might suit – if you’re still not sure, contact our Front Desk team using the form below and they will be happy to point you towards a class that might suit you best.