Feeling unfit and inflexible?
4 reasons why you should book your FREE ‘Get Fit, Flexible and Stress-Free’ Yoga Taster Session
- Find out that you don’t have to be able to touch your toes to start
- Being the new person in class isn’t that scary (we have lots of beginners in class too!)
- Discover the things that you need to do to ensure you feel more flexible, stronger and start to enjoy life again
- Learn how to relax and take time out for yourself can make you feel less stressed and get a better night’s sleep – and help you to look and feel younger too!
Could this be you?
I want to…….
- Feel less stressed
- Have more energy
- Feel (and look) younger
- Get fitter and more flexible
- Feel stronger
- Reduce back and joint aches and pains
If you’ve answered YES to any of the above, you’re definitely in the right place. We are here to help you stand taller, feel stronger and move with confidence. It’s time to take the first step towards creating a healthier, fitter version of you – with our help.
Here at Yogomotiv, we’re all about living life to the full without being held back because of the toll work and life takes on the body. With some simple exercises and movement on a regular basis, we’re 100% sure that you will feel better, move better and look better too.
All our classes are Beginner friendly – our team of instructors will help guide you through moves and exercises (giving options where needed) so that everyone can leave class feeling taller, stronger and ready to take on the world again (even after a long day at work!).
Call or Email to book your FREE ‘Get Fit, Flexible & Stress-Free’ Yoga Taster Session.
No obligation, no pressure, just the opportunity to give Yoga a go and see how you feel. If you’ve wanted to try and class but were worried that you can’t touch your toes, or you’ll be the only one in the class who won’t be able to keep up – let us help – we’ll show you that anyone can do this (honestly!!!!).
Our classes are full of people just like you. You don’t need to have done a class before to come and try – and you certainly don’t need to be able to touch your toes before you can step onto a yoga mat.
Call our Front Desk on: 01908 330 243
Take a look at our class timetable and find a class that you think might suit – if you’re still not sure, contact our Front Desk team using the form below and they will be happy to point you towards the class that might suit you best.