….Helping Your Body Last A Lifetime….
Whilst our physical doors may be closed, we are excited to announce that all our classes – with our Local Expert Instructors – are still going on each and every week ONLINE – so no need to miss out on your favourite class or have an excuse not to exercise!
Check out more information below
Feeling Unfit & Inflexible?
- Stressed about to working from home & juggling life?
- Overwhelmed and anxious about the coming months ahead?
- Feeling older than your years right now?
- Struggling to switch off at night and not getting a full night’s sleep?
Click below to learn how Yoga can help
Fed up with Back Pain?
- Fed up with dealing with back ache and joint stiffness?
- Confused about how to improve your posture?
- New to exercise (and don’t think you can keep up?
- Been told to start Pilates but don’t know where to start?
Click below to learn how Pilates can help
Working out at home?
- Need to keep active at home during this strange time?
- Struggle to make the times of our classes?
- Want some exercise that fits with your day?
- Need some variety in your exercise routine?
Click below to learn how Y:OD OnDemand can help
Award Winning Studio with Local, Expert Instructors
Established in 2016, Yogomotiv Pilates, Yoga & Wellness Studio are leading experts at helping your body last a lifetime
With our clients front and centre of all we do, every client is treated as an individual – and one of the family – which is one of the reasons why we were finalists in 2019 for Service Excellence and recent winners of the Best Customer Service Award 2020
- Struggling to fit exercise into your life with work?
- Lose productivity after lunch?
- Back aches & pains from sitting too long?
- Looking for a way to look after your team whilst working remotely?
Click button to learn how to bring Wellness to your Workplace VIRTUALLY
Client Success Stories
Today’s was ace, it wasn’t just the fact that I got to do my favourite Pilates, it was also that I got to connect with the lovely people from the sessions. A real soul boaster!
It was such a great session!
Thank you for all of the arrangements that you, Carly, Lorraine and the rest of the team have put in to place to enable us to access this – it really is a lifeline at the moment – Namaste
I just wanted to say a big thank you for finding a way to keep our yoga classes happening, even if in a different format! It really is helping to keep my sanity with the lovely Carly and the rest of the group, knowing I’ve got my yoga to keep me going :).
Many thanks for setting this up. You ( & tech) are brilliant. A little grab of semi normality in an increasingly weird world. Good start to a lovely day of warming sunshine and lovely to feel connected – smile on my face & a positive outlook for the rest of the day.
Our Latest Resources To Help You On Your Journey
This is possibly one of the easiest Yoga practices you can take.....develop and then maintain. All you need is a mat, blanket and the agreement to lie down for 45mins and listen! If you've wanted to learn to switch off but don't fancy sitting meditating for 45mins and...
You may have seen Eye Pillows at your last Yoga class and wondered 'Why would I need one of those? Can't I just close my eyes at the end of class?' Eye Pillows may have the reputation of being a little bit unnecessary and pricey - but did you know they could be one of...