Every great studio has an amazing community to help it grow – and we need you! If you’re dedicated to your yoga practice (but sometimes funds stop you from coming to class) – or perhaps you’re considering training as a Yoga or Pilates teacher but want to know a little more before you commit – then this might just be for you.
If you’re 110% into helping people, love Yoga or Pilates, happy chatting to people, reliable, patient and an all-round lover of life, then why not apply to be part of our Karma Crew.
Our Karma Crew help our clients from the moment they arrive at the studio to help them make the most of their time with us by running our Front desk, ensuring the studios are ready for class – and answering questions from our clients.
What is the commitment?
– One 3hour shift per week (at times when classes are running)
– Minimum 6month commitment
– Karma Crew shifts are scheduled for the same time slots each week and team members are responsible for trading with other members for shift coverage as needed
What do you get in return?
– Monthly Unlimited Membership (giving access to all classes on our timetable)
– Access to all special events and workshops
– Amazing Karma Crew kit
– First Aid Training (if not already certified)
– Booking System training
Sound interesting? Then email email@example.com and tell us a little more about yourself and why we should consider you as a Karma Crew Member.
Every great studio has an amazing community to help it grow – and we need you! If you’re an experienced (or new!) instructor looking to take on extra classes or available for last minute cover (without having to commit to a class / time every week), then we would love to hear from you.
Interested? Then email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little more about yourself and why we should consider you as a Karma Crew Member. Also, send us a 5-10min video of you teaching via WeTransfer (it’s free!) to email@example.com. It doesn’t have to be any fancy = filming on your phone is fine!